Monday, August 31, 2009

You & Me





I was so excited about doing this page because this photo has such a special meaning to me. When I first met Sam, after his show, we had this picture taken. You would think we were already in love. I see the perfect love we have when I look at this, and it is...so for week #35 I used the layout from www.52sketches52weeks.com to give me direction. The patterned paper is by K & Company. I cut a circle ring from George and used a trim that is little velvet flowers strung together. I found it in a sweet little quilting store in Alaska. I hand sewed black seed beads in the center of each flower. I cut the hearts from nestabilities and embossed it with "damask" by Sizzix. You & Me was cut from Lyrical Letters. The birds are metal charms I hung by eyelets and ribbon. The journal tag is a stamp that I heat embossed. I also sewed some beads on the tag. I inked around most everything with a black cat's eye. I am really pleased with this page. I will use it to start the album I have been meaning to get going on. Lots of romantic pictures from the early days of falling in love with my amazing husband. My heart raced constantly and he still gives me goose bumps just thinking about him. I love you Sam, you are my everything!

1 comment:

  1. Aww!! I love it! GREAT LO...but I especially love the words at the end =) How cute....

    ReplyDelete