Thursday, August 6, 2009

Kassie's New Glasses


This is my 20 year old daughter and her new glasses. She is spending a week with me (and using the heck out of my laptop). My scrap group that I meet up with put the challenge for this layout from 52Sketches52Weeks.com I think this is #31. I choose this photo as it shows her beautiful eyes and how sweet she is (at times). I used a stamp set from CTMH that I was anxious to use. I love pink, black and green together. The background paper is black bling and the scalloped circle is from mylittleshoebox. I used my cricut cartridge Jubliee. I loved the way it is a slim font that doesn't take up a lot of room. I used the shadow feature to make my letters stand out. I guess sometimes I need that competitive nudge to get me off my butt to get a new layout created. Thanks Isabel for that nudge! Now I am anxious to do more.

3 comments:

  1. that looks really really nice!!! I love it! We should really start doing them regularly...I'm working on mine tonight and hopefully I can finish by Sat. I just don't always have that much time.

    ReplyDelete