Friday, January 15, 2010

Valentine Glass Block


I have had this block in my craft closet for months. I found a light bulb in a wire stand that was in the Halloween clearance. I felt it would be perfect for the block and I was right. I had originally planned on using the mini lights but didn't like how cluttered they looked. I cut this top layer image from the new cricut cartridge "Love Struck". I just really like how the heart combines my favorite thing, Butterflies! It does have a shadow file that works with it but I didn't want to block the light coming through. I also used window cling instead of vinyl because I can easily take it off and put something else on for my next decorating season. I love the way Hobby Lobby has the metal stands that go with the blocks. They also come in a couple of other sizes and shapes.

No comments:

Post a Comment