Friday, January 15, 2010

Valentine Curtains


So I decided that I have these great patio door windows that I could easily change out curtains on to match my decorating. I just wish I had decided this before the Christmas season. I have some great snowflake fabric that I can use. I guess I could just get started on each season ahead of time. I found the fabric at Wal-mart (which I am sad to say won't be carrying fabric much longer.) They always have these great inexpensive fabrics. I am not too much into sewing clothes for myself but I love to make things for the home. Guess I should start looking for some cute Easter fabric. It only took 2 yards of fabric. I split it down on the fold making two pieces 22 1/2" by 72". I turned under about 1/4 " on the selvage edge and stitched it down for a hem. I added some ribbon and rick rack. Curtains like this are so very easy to make, no pattern needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment