Friday, January 15, 2010

Valentine Birthday Card


Here is the birthday card I made for Rachel. Today is her birthday (I can't believe I haven't called her yet today to tell her I am thinking of her.) I had fun using the birthday and Valentine combined. This color combination that is being used in all the new papers this Valentine is so cool. You are always use to red and pink but they added this blue. Rachel and I took a class at Archiver's and that is when I first started seeing the combination. Now I see it in every one's Valentine line. I used some AC Specialty paper for the embossed red foil piece. I used a sizzix folder and then sanded it a bit. I embossed with powder the happy birthday title. I probably worked on it for about two hours just because I wanted it to be as perfect as my friendship with Rachel. I need to get busy on making my Valentine cards to mail to my friends. I have all kinds of new goodies to play with.




No comments:

Post a Comment