Thursday, October 1, 2009

Sweetie Cookies




It has been some time since I have had a chance to blog. I know I need to go backwards on some of my projects I wanted to post, but since I just finished this layout today I decided to just start here. This is week #39 from www.52sketches52weeks.com I used my new cricut cartridge "from my kitchen" to make some die cuts. These cookies are really sinful. I sometimes think having a cute black and pink retro kitchen would be so fun. The most fun of all was when my sweet husband made the comment about me being able to make anything taste good. Read the journal tag, he even added at the end "everyone would be asking what that good chewy taste was from and I would tell them, that would be the cobweb!" He knows just how to make me crack up!


1 comment: