Thursday, October 15, 2009

My girls pose for a Halloween Layout




Here is my layout made for week #40 at www.52sketches52weeks.com. I found these t-shirts at my bargain spot "Target's Dollar Spot" They are actually t-shirts for babies, well they are MY babies. The saying on Ladybug's is "Little Monster" fitting her perfectly as her little grumble bug attitude is sure to come out every now and then. Butterfly's t says "Got Candy" and with her super sweet personality it was also a perfect match. I had fun working on this layout but don't think these will be their costumes this year! We will have them all decked out. That will give me another fun layout to look forward to. I used most supplies by Paper Studios from HL. I cut the spiders and ghost from my Paper Dolls cartridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment