Sunday, March 7, 2010

Obsessive Compulsive Organization Disorder!










OCD-Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
This is a phrase often used by not only myself but those who know me well. Once I get an idea in my mind it is like a mind worm. I am sure there are plenty of others in this craft that enjoy organizing their stash. My scrap room is always a work in progress. I am constantly finding a better solution to stage my supplies for a more structured flow. In this situation I remember seeing markers stored in a similar fashion but could not find the magazine or a product ready to purchase. I love my copic markers but storing them in a closed container, usually out of sight, kept me from using them on a regular basis. Dual ended markers need to be stored horizontal. I eventually adapted containers I already had. I covered mat board and cut them so I could form the "X" that makes this four section division. This was my second attempt as my first flopped. My container wasn't deep enough and therefor my pens were top heavy and fell all over the table. With a deep breath and a good friend at my side (thanks Rachel for your great suggestions) I started over with a new and deeper container. When I see my mind worm turn into a butterfly I can just stand back and admire. Then it is time to grab my camera! My next blog update will show a card I just finished using my stamps and markers.

No comments:

Post a Comment