Sunday, March 7, 2010

Copic Marker "Easter Blessings"



What fun I had creating this card! I used several new products. The bunnies on the front and the chick with the cute hat are both $1.00 Michael's wood mounted rubber stamps. The Easter Blessing and the grass are both from my stamp set of the month by Stephanie Barnard. The three rows of lattice borders were punched with a Martha Stewart punch. I used a Sizzix embossing folder for texture inside the card. I couldn't find my stamp that says "that means you chick!" so I picked out a font from my 10,000 plus fonts I recently downloaded on my laptop and printed it on cardstock with my Epson. I used my Marvy oval and square punches. The most fun of all was using the copic markers to color my little bunnies and chick! I do believe it is almost as fun as using crayons! Maybe that is why I keep adding to my collection? I believe I currently have 77 markers, that is more than a box of 64 but not quite as cool as a box of 96! Hope you enjoy looking and maybe it will inspire you to go color.

No comments:

Post a Comment