Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I have taken the big step......

Here goes.....Tonight I took the first step at creating this blog. I have thought about doing it for a good while but fear of failure and having to ask for too much help has kept me from even starting. I had a little push today because a friend on my local scrap group asked who had a blog and suggested we have a list so we could follow each other. Well now I couldn't be out of the loop on that!!! So thanks for lighting my fire!

Disclaimer: Follow at your own risk as your eyes may blur from the length of my posts...Yes, I can type just as much as I can run my mouth!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations my friend!!! Welcome to the world of blogging!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good Luck i really have to update mine soon. but with the boys and computer thing that is going on.... hopefully this weekend i will update??? anyway glad to see you here and all your wonderful artwork...love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete